1. Applicants must be between the ages of 13 - 21 years and must attend, or have attended, CFS.
2. Funds may be used to pay for either summer or semester tuition; transportation, or room and board for special courses of dance study; or to support specific dance performances or projects (including choreography).
After receiving an award, applicants must submit the following to:Carolina Friends School
ATTN: The Kaia Parker Endowment
4809 Friends School Rd.
Durham, NC 27705
1. A completed application form. For applicants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
2. A written proposal, up to two typed pages in length, outlining how the applicant will use the award and how he/she hopes the proposed activity will impact his/her future in dance and thoughts on ways he/she imagine giving back to the community. Plans must be specific.
3. A resume or brief list of previous dance study and performance experience.
4. Deadline: All materials must be received at the above address by April 2 on any given year.
5. Photos: Please bring (or send with your application) a 4"x 6" or 5"x 7" headshot photo and advanced technique pose of some kind.
For additional information, please contact or FAX Annie Dwyer at 919/383-6602, X-235; FAX 919/383-6009 or email her at email@example.com.